Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekends timeless vintage finds

I was visiting my old home town Pori for mothers day and popped in to an Antique fair. I really wouldn't called it "a fair", more like few sellers with old magazines, haberdashery and glass wases, but of course I couldn't leave without buying something!

I've been looking for a vintage watch for ages, and I finally found it!



It's an old Swiss made Certina, bought it for 2 euros. I don't know if it'll ever work, but it's a pretty accessory even if it doesn't show correct time. Now it has stopped on 5 o'clock so it's always tea time for me now! I also bought the hat needle with 2 euros, not bad?

I had to check what new Certinas look like nowadays, and I found one looking just like mine. It's a Certina Caimano, 395 euros in Atomic Clock.

Certina Caimano



No comments:

Post a Comment