Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Luau flip flops

My mind is already wandering on the sands of Florida, hence my latest craft project; flip flops for beach parties.
I found these plain black flip flops from Stadium for few euros. The plastic grapes I got as a gift from a dear friend who knew I've been looking for plastic fruits to decorate my shoes or fashinators.
I attached the leaves and grapes with normal sewing thread, this way I can take the decorations away some day. With plastic fruits, these babies are ready for wet parties!


Summary in finnish: Rantakausi on Suomessa jo melkein ohi, mutta en voinut vastustaa kiusausta askarrella söpöt varvastossut tulevaa reissua varten. Tossut löytyivät Stadiumista parilla eurolla ja muoviset viinirypäleet sain lahjaksi ystävältä. Koristeet kiinnitin ompelulangalla, jotta voin poistaa tai vaihtaa ne tarpeen tullen.





No comments:

Post a Comment